Hoppin' Fresh, Base Layer, Forest Fix, and Sublime Sage are deodorants, not antiperspirants. We don't believe that blocking your body's sweat glands with aluminum is a safe option; instead, our deodorants works with your body to control bacteria and odor in a natural way.
Articles in this section
- Is Hoppin' Fresh an antiperspirant?
- I get a tingly, cooling feeling when I apply the Hoppin’ Fresh Deodorant. Is that normal?
- The fragrance of the Hoppin’ Fresh Deodorant fades over time. What’s up with that?
- I’ve been using Hoppin’ Fresh Deodorant for a few days and I smell worse than before starting. Is that normal?
- How long does the Hoppin' Fresh Deodorant stick last?
- Is Hoppin' Fresh Deodorant vegan?