Face serums are lightweight, fast-absorbing liquids, oils or gels that provide highly concentrated doses of key active ingredients. They’re usually made with ingredients that consist of smaller molecules than those found in lotions and creams, making them especially good at penetrating deeply into skin. Think of a serum as a powerful primer.
Articles in this section
- What is the percentage of Vitamin C in your Brighten Up Vitamin C Serum?
- How is the Vitamin C in Brighten Up different to regular Vitamin C serums?
- Is it safe to use Brighten Up Vitamin C Serum before spending time in the sun?
- How should I store my Brighten Up Vitamin C Serum?
- When should I use Brighten Up Vitamin C Serum?
- Do I need a serum if I already use a moisturizer?
- What is a face serum?