Absolutely. Our formula does not cause photosensitivity and is totally safe to use before spending time in the sun. That said, be sure to apply sunscreen before you head outdoors!
Articles in this section
- What is the percentage of Vitamin C in your Brighten Up Vitamin C Serum?
- How is the Vitamin C in Brighten Up different to regular Vitamin C serums?
- Is it safe to use Brighten Up Vitamin C Serum before spending time in the sun?
- How should I store my Brighten Up Vitamin C Serum?
- When should I use Brighten Up Vitamin C Serum?
- Do I need a serum if I already use a moisturizer?
- What is a face serum?