Brighten Up should be applied after cleansing (or toning) and before moisturizing. For people who prefer fewer steps in their daily skin care routine, Brighten Up can be used as a standalone moisturizer - whatever works best for your skin type and needs.
Articles in this section
- How is the Vitamin C in Brighten Up different to regular Vitamin C serums?
- Is it safe to use Brighten Up Vitamin C Serum before spending time in the sun?
- How should I store my Brighten Up Vitamin C Serum?
- When should I use Brighten Up Vitamin C Serum?
- Do I need a serum if I already use a moisturizer?
- What is a face serum?