No, Forest Alchemy Eye Cream does not contain retinol, but it is formulated with awesome anti-aging actives like Black-Jack Daisy, a bio-retinol that improves the look of fine lines, deep set wrinkles and hyperpigmentation without the irritation, sunburn risk, and toxicity to those who are pregnant or lactating.
Articles in this section
- Do you use retinol in your Forest Alchemy Eye Cream?
- Are your products non-comedogenic?
- How long do your products last?
- How should I store my products?
- Where are your products made?
- Are your products tested on animals?
- Do you offer samples of your products?
- Are your products vegan?
- Do your products contain gluten?
- Are your products good for people with sensitive skin?